— Surgeons In Canada (@SurgeonsCanada) July 2, 2016
See more on: S.I.C LLC
As you know plastic surgery can be a life changing experience and for those who do their research it is an overwhelmingly positive experience. However those who have not put in the time to research their surgery and plastic surgeons, try to cut corners, or who try to go with the cheapest surgeon who happens […]
Read more on: surgeonsincanada.ca
Women in Red Deer Alberta have been faced with a difficult decision in deciding which type of breast implant they should get. For most women this can come down to finances and or shape of breast, to determine which type may suit you the best below you will find a quick review of the 3 most common types of breast implants.
There are 3 main different breast implant types:
- Are made up of a silicone shell so they are safe for the body while the inside is filled with a safe Saline solution.
- Are the most common and popular type of breast implant
- Comes in two different shapes, first being a TearDrop shape that contours to the natural shape of the breast (this is the most popular of the shapes) and secondly a Round Shape (which is the cheaper of the two options)
- Also have a silicone shell
- Contain a gel inside the implant that is thicker gel substance in comparison to the liquid saline
- This makes the breast more naturally elastic and shaping
- However some countries have banned silicone due to if it ruptures or leaks or needs to transplanting it has been shown to have possible cancerous conditions
- Double Lumen:
- Is the best of both worlds in terms of implant structure
- Has a silicone filled core with a saline filled outer layer
- Has all the safety features of saline but also the natural look, feel, and shape of silicone.
We hope you have enjoyed this brief article about breast augmentation and the types of implants that are available in Red Deer, Alberta. If you have any further questions please visit us at Surgeonsincanada.ca for more information
The following post was first seen on http://surgeonsincanada.ca/plastic-surgery-blog
Breast implants or commonly known as a Boob Job is one the most sought after surgical procedures in Canada. We here at Surgeons In Canada have noticed an increase in women from Edmonton, Alberta who are considering a boob job. We put together a quick list of 9 of the top questions you should ask your surgeon before having and type of breast surgery.
9 Breast Augmentation Questions:
There are many plastic surgeons in Edmonton so make sure during your consultation you ask the surgeon all of these questions1. How long has the surgeon been performing breast augmentation surgeries?
2. Do they have references and or testimonials from past patients?
3. Are they board qualified, if so from what boards?
4. What are the possible risks involved in the surgery?
5. How long will the surgery last and how quick will your expected recovery time be?
6. Judging from your current health condition, will there be any complications during or after the surgery, that you may encounter?
7. Can the surgery effect any of your current medical conditions?
8. What is the total cost of your breast implants surgery, including fees, and anesthesia?
9. If you are not satisfied after the surgery or if you are uncomfortable with your results, is there any type of recourse or options to rectify your results? If you follow these simple 9 steps you will allow yourself to find the perfect plastic surgeon for your breast augmentation. Please not that the above information does not only apply to women in Edmonton but to all women in all provinces across Canada.
is available on surgeonsincanada.ca
There are many reasons why women choose to have a breast implant replacement also known as a re-augmentation. If you are considering this there is no need to worry or feel update as it may seem like an uncommon thing but it is more common then you may think. Below you will see a few of the reasons why your self and other women may decide to have a re-augmentation procedure.If you looking or an excellent physician who can perform your breast implants replacement in Calgary visit our page here SurgeonsInCanada.ca
- Some women are not satisfied with their look after their surgery for example their boobs may look “fake” to them hence they have replacements done to have a more natural look in their eyes.
- For others, they may want to increase of decrease the size of their size. Their first surgery may have been to small or to large and now they would like to correct that.
- It’s an unfortunate reality that over time women who have had breast implants done can see those implants start to deform, warp, and even ripple.
- the skin tissue can start to sag over time requiring a lift and repositioning.
- If your implant was placed to high or low on your chest then you may want to have them redone.
How Much Will Your Breast Implants Replacement Cost?
The cost of having an implant replaced can be slightly cheaper then a standard augmentation procedure as some of the muscle and tissue already has the required “pockets” and shape pre-made, in a manner of speaking.There is some good news to as typically when having your second procedure it is much more straightforward then your first and can lead to a quicker healing time and less pain. However it is a good idea to review how you will feel post surgery with your plastic surgeon.If in the end you are not satisfied with your surgical results you can always opt to have them completely removed.
The blog post was first published on Surgery News
When considering any type of plastic surgery it is imperative to do as much research as you can possibly can on the surgeons in your area. For example in Calgary, Alberta there are over 60 different physicians who perform cosmetic procedures. This can make it a long, daunting, and time consuming process when doing your due diligence. To help speed up your efforts and save your some time and relief some stress here are a few tips you may want to consider.
- Use a site like Ratemds.com to locate, find, and read reviews of plastic surgeons in your area who perform breast implants surgery. *Note- This is an excellent site overall for reading real actual testimonials from women who have already gone through the procedure you are interested in.
- Make sure you ask around to friends, family, and co-workers as word of mouth is a good way to gauge or gain a starting point in narrowing down your choices.
- Or you can use our site to find a surgeon simply head over to our page at surgeonsincanada.ca
Remember to do your research when your ready but in the mean time we hope these quick and easy tips will help you to be able to save some time, reduce stress, and find the perfect surgeon for your beast implants surgery.If you need to replace a bad implant and are curious of the price please see our article breast implant replacement cost CalgaryFor breast implant financing or payment plan information please check out this article
was firstly published to surgeonsincanada.ca
When considering breast augmentation of course you will want to know how much you will pay for your procedure. This can be somewhat difficult to gauge as the cost can vary, sometimes greatly between plastic surgeons. Typically board certified physicians will cost 10 – 20 percent more then their non certified counterpart, but when it comes to the results you are looking for, as they say, you get what you pay for. This is why we suggest that even tho the cost of your breast augmentation may be a little more with a particular surgeon, if his or her results are good then spending the extra money is completely worth it. To find a cosmetic doctor in your area please visit our page here www.surgeonsincanada.ca
In Calgary prices range from $5000 dollars Canadian to $7500 dollars, again depending on the doctor you choose. During your consultation you will be able to discuss in-depth how much you will be paying for your procedure, keep in mind to ask the surgeon if the anesthesiologist services are included in your total bill as sometimes that can be a surprise increase if your not aware before hand.
Another factor to consider into the cost of your breast implants is which type you choose. Typically Saline is the cheapest, followed by Silicone, Followed by the more specialty types such as Gummy Bear, Tear Drop, and custom shaped silicone. If you go with the higher end type then you can add anywhere from $500 – $3000 extra to the price of your procedure.
view more on: Surgeons In Canada Surgical News Blog
Many women worry about the cost of breast implants when they are considering augmentation surgery. While it’s true that they do cost in the thousands of dollars, all hope is not lost. Most plastic surgeons offer financing for their servicesthrough a 3rd party company or business. Sometimes a local bank may be the financier which helps to keep the interest rate low and you can have a better sense of security with your local bank vs a large national lending business. Most surgeons also have an internal payment plan structure that may be an option to you. If your looking for a physician who offers breast implants financing in Calgary you can visit our page at surgeonsincanada.ca for more info. The benefits of a payment plan are obvious and as long as you have decent to good credit you should be able to qualify.We suggest you speak in-depth with your surgeon during the consultation interview and ask him or her if they do have re-payment plan options.If you are looking for surgeon reviews please visit our page breast implants Calgary reviews for more info. We hope this article has provided you with a little more knowledge and helped you feel more confident in having the means to get the procedure you are looking for.